Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Theme This Week is Food!


January 17th

We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my dad's birthday. I got the Dallas Fillet with loaded mashed potatoes. It was sooo good! 


January 18th

This week we have been blessed with gorgeous sunsets. I have loved each and every one. They made me happy.


January 19th

We decided to have hot cereal for dinner tonight since we still aren't feeling well. Paul asked for some real whipped cream. I couldn't believe the reaction. They were practically fighting over it. I guess it's a lot better than the canned stuff. 


January 20th

Paul came home from work with this little beauty in his hands. I had no idea he was bring them home. My first thought was oh no, that's really bad for my butt. I quickly got over that and suddenly I was very excited! 



January 21st

We made pancakes tonight for dinner. I have always wanted a big stack of pancakes so I made one. And then I took a picture. And then I realized they were really dry. 


January 22nd

Hello chicken satay. Your peanut sauce is so heavenly. Hello sticky rice and hello garlic chicken. I think I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment