Saturday, February 5, 2011

This week could have been the week of Marius

But I resisted the temptation. He was on one though! I think he will get his own post on the other blog.


January 24th

I had one of the most exciting days of my life. We had a bald eagle right in our neighbor's yard. It was beautiful and amazing. 


January 25th

Today we got snow. A lot more than anyone predicted. I wanted to try something by playing with my camera's shutter speed but as you can see it didn't work out too well. I will try it again but I need a lot less light for it to work.



January 26th

I don't know if it's because we are all housebound or what but the cat has been getting a lot of attention. Sometimes he appreciates it other times not so much. 




January 27th

I love potty humor. Andrew asked what he should draw and I said an evil turd. He drew me an evil turd LOL!!!



January 28th

Emma got to go to her very first winter's camp. She had a great time but got very little sleep. Paul got to up with her since they needed priesthood holders to be at the camp. I think he got less sleep than Emma.


January 29th

Both Paul and Emma were toast after winter's camp. They each took naps lasting hours. She fell asleep watching TV downstairs. I don't think she has taken a nap since she was two. 


January 30th

I had some M&M's that I took to my cute primary kids today. I had half a bag left so I decided to make M&M cookies. We made extras and took some to Brother Skousen as a thank you for asking us to speak in church. 


January 31

I only have two more rows to sew and then I can add the sashing and be done. I can't wait! 


February 1st

I have a few Bliss projects up my sleeve. These are some blocks from a pattern called Candy Bar Row. I love how fast they go together. I hope I don't fizzle out before I get this one finished.


February 2nd

Today Emma was in my room being silly. I had my camera in there so I took some shots. I happen to really like this one. With all the tween-aged angst these days I don't get to see this smile often enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment