Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week one, and then some

January 1st

Paul and I right at midnight ringing in the new year at Eve in Salt Lake City. I like this picture because we look so happy! 


January 2nd

Today was so warm. I think it was in the 50's. It got up to 69 degrees in our house just by having our blinds on the window open. I was in heaven. We have never had such a warm and lovely January.


January 3rd

The unseasonable warm weather continues. Look at those amazing blue skies. I feel like laying out!


January 4th

Even though the weather is in the 50's and there isn't a speck of snow to be seen I busted out my January/winter bin of decorations. It was really weird to be hanging snowflakes and setting out snowmen in my short sleeves.


January 5th

Today we had a yard full of kids playing basketball and other games. I made muffins and shared them. I can't believe the kids are playing outside in short sleeves in JANUARY! Unbelievably awesome.


January 6th

I got a new accessory for my Ipad. Isn't she pretty? I love it. 


January 7th

What a difference a few days make. This morning we woke up to a small amount of snow, freezing temps and grey skies. Boo hiss. (To tell the truth it really didn't bother me much. I think I am almost ready for winter)


January 8th

Today is Sunday. We are adjusting to afternoon church. When we got home I had a splitting headache so I went to bed. Before I knew it the day was almost over so I snapped a quick picture of some more of the winter decor. At least now it feels like it fits with what is going on outside. 


January 9th

January always brings inversion which always brings wonderful pink sunsets. I guess there really IS good in all things.


January 10th

Today we celebrated the life of my great uncle Harold. He was grandma's younger brother. I can't tell you how good it was to see grandma and grandpa. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment