Monday, January 30, 2012

January 2012

I should wait a couple more days and just finish off January shouldn't I? Oh well. I'm willing to do this now so I should just get 'er done. 

January 11th


I started sewing my ten blocks on Wednesday. They were all due on Saturday. Yes I procrastinated. Again. This is my first completed block. Don't look too closely! 

January 12th


I got the stomach flu on the 12th. I didn't do anything on my blocks until the 13th so this pile sat on my table for a good 24 hours just waiting for me to feel human again.

January 13th


I'm still not feeling 100% but I have to get these suckers done. I am really starting to resent my class. It's not much fun for me anymore and I don't feel like I can work on anything I want to work on because I always have something I HAVE to do. Boo! 

January 14th


Today was a very rare, gorgeous, January day. It got into the 50's! I love that Andrew is wearing short sleeves and the sun is shinning. It was almost too good to be true. 

January 15th


Today I uploaded Instagram onto my phone. This is the first picture I took. This is going to take some getting used to!

January 16th


Today is Martin Luther King day. Paul has the day off but Andrew isn't feeling well so we just took a little drive. Our future home? Maybe. If we're really lucky. ; ) 

January 17th


I forgot to take a picture today but luckily there are always Marius pictures I can use. 

January 18th


Even though my dad's birthday was two days ago we are celebrating today. I'm sick (thanks Andrew!) so we brought home Thai food and had cake and ice cream. I really love this picture I snapped of my parents! 

January 19th


Have you ever seen such a crappy picture? Andrew had a Beach Party tonight at school. We took him down to check it out. He stayed for a while then declared it lame. He did buy himself a blinking mouth light. Aren't those for raves? 

January 20th


You want to know how to make me happy? Surprise me with a plate of goodies. It works really well if you are also one of my most favorite people. Sister Dalton dropped these off as a thank you for subbing in Relief Society. In the letter she said she wants to be just like me when she grows up. (She could be my grandma) It still makes me smile to think about her sweet note.

January 21


Uh oh. The rain is turning to slush. That means snow is coming next. Yuck! 

January 22 


There wasn't too much snow thank goodness. Look at those crystal blue skies though. That is one perk of snow, it really cleans out the air. It was a gorgeous morning! 

January 23


More snow. It collected on the satellite so Paul went out to brush it off and made a giant snow angel while he was at it. I love that he is still young at heart. 

January 24


The morning after. This is my view each morning. I sort of love when everything looks blue. 

January 25th


I had a hair appointment and didn't want to get my hair wet right before going in. (She always washes it for me) I went searching for a shower cap. We didn't have any. I had to make one out of a plastic grocery bag and an elastic head band. It was so white trash I had to document it.

Jan. 26


Instead of Thursday night basketball practice the girls had a basketball game. Once again it was hilarious. 

January 27th


Today was the 5th grade wax museum. Andrew made an awesome Benjamin Franklin. I am very proud of all the work he has done on this project.

January 28th


The girls won their first game today and Emma made her first basket. Wahoo!!! 

January 29


I took this picture today during church. I know I shouldn't have done it but it was too cute to pass up. Dylan is always pulling his mommy and daddy together for hugs. I love sitting behind them. They are the sweetest family and I love watching them interact with Dylan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment