Sunday, March 13, 2011

Feb 24th- Mar 12th


February 24th

This is the inside of the rec. center. I've been seeing a lot of this since Paul and I have been running here a few nights a week. I feel like it's my home away from home these days. 


February 25th

Today I met Paul at Paradise Bakery for lunch. I got the Thai wrap, jalepeno chips and a fruit salad. I love that you get a free cookie with their combo meals. It was pretty, pink and delicious!


February 26th

My mom and dad took the kids home with them tonight so Paul and I got date night! We went to PF Chang's and had a wonderful dinner. Our favorite part was the lettuce wraps. They are so good!


February 27th

The cute little woodpecker came back! I was so excited to see him. He can eat as many bugs off of our tree as he wants. I just hope he doesn't start pecking on our house or I won't like him as much.


February 28th

Today Emma got her braces put on. I think she looks great with them. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.


March 1st

Today we made Emma's mechanical arm that is required for her CTE class. Whatever? This is the most bizarre assignment. 


March 2nd

Tonight the young men and young women served their mothers dinner. It was a lovely evening and I'm really glad I got to go. Emma knows me well!


March 3rd

Just when I think spring is starting to arrive we get another storm that blows in. Look at that cloud. You know nothing good can come from that.


March 4th

Andrew was in my room. I had my camera. The rest is history.


March 5th

Today we glued weights onto Andrew's car and put on the first few coats of paint. We are getting really excited about the pinewood derby coming up.



March 6th

It was the end of the day. I was heading upstairs. Paul was there. End of story.


March 7th

Today Emma went to her friends house to study and do homework. She took her camera and got one shot of each of them. Since this is the only picture taken of someone from our family on this day I'm using it. 


March 8th

Finally some daffodils are starting to come up. I can't wait until we have flowers. 


March 9th

Look at this awesome nest. There are two right up the street from us. I hope someone puts them to good use soon. 


March 10th

This is a self portrait after running more that I have run in years!!! I know it's not pretty but I just beat Paul so I am happy happy happy. (You don't need to know that he wasn't there to defend himself) 


March 11th

Tonight we were driving home from Costco. I felt like chips and salsa. We swung into Chili's and got some to go. We came home and enjoyed out treat, drank our free soda and watched the BYU basketball game. 


March 12th

Today we said good-bye to grandma Fern. We will never forget you grandma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment